Discover is an incredible opportunity for individuals and families to learn more about our church and how God might be working in their lives to be a part of it. Do I fit into the body of believers at Connection Fellowship? Not everyone does…and Discover is a great, non-threatening way for you to find out. It is normally held on Sundays afternoons. Contact Pastor David to find out when the next Discover will be held. A light meal is normally provided.
Connecting at a worship service is one of the easiest ways to check out Connection Fellowship. Our facilities are not conventional. But it is a comfortable place to engage with others in relationships and encountering God through music, Bible study, etc. We also provide a very safe and fun place for kids.
Connecting with God is the first step in an incredible journey of peace in and purpose for your life. For more information on how you can connect in a personal relationship with God, take a look at the ‘Becoming a Christian’ section below.
Becoming A Christian
Let’s be honest, you make mistakes, I make mistakes, we all make mistakes. The Bible calls these mistakes sins. So now God has a problem of sorts. He loves you, but it’s impossible for Him to be near your sin. Truth be told, you wouldn’t even be able to enjoy God’s company until you get this sin thing resolved.
So how does that happen?
- The Bible tells the wonderful story of the God who is real, and who loves us very much. He loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to save us.
- Jesus Christ – God’s only Son – came down from Heaven to change the world. He lived a perfect life. He was arrested. He was tortured. He was crucified. For us.
- But the story doesn’t end there.
- He rose from the dead. This man Jesus, who was also God, was buried in a sealed tomb and then . . .
- He walked out of it. Because He could. Because He loves you.
- This changed everything. Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross allowed things to be fixed between you and God. All you have to do is accept it. It’s simple to do, just pray something like this…
Dear God, Thank you for Who You are. I understand that I am a sinner and that I need forgiveness. I believe that You sent Your Son Jesus to die on a cross for my sins. Please forgive me of my sins and begin to teach me what it means to live as Your child. Thank You for this free gift that You have given me through Your Son. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
If you just prayed this for the first time, we would love to hear from you, pray for you, and help you get started in your new relationship with God. Just click the link below to let us know…
Connecting with others is an important step on our spiritual journey. God never meant for us to do life alone and has provided the local church…a body of believers who are growing in their relationship with God. Connection Fellowship, as is each local church, provides a unique environment that strives to engage people in meaningful relationships, productive spiritual growth, purposeful service, and kingdom missions.
For more information about engaging at Connection Fellowship and to signup for the Discover Class, please contact our leadership at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to learn more about the next ‘Discover Connection Fellowship‘ class.